Queensland–Cooper Hewitt Fellowships Program
The Queensland–Cooper Hewitt Fellowships Program supports a registered Queensland school teacher to visit the Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum in New York to gain experience in classroom, community and online strategies for delivering quality design education.
- Applications open on 14 February 2020 and close on 6 April 2020 at 1:00pm AEST.
- Applications can be made via the online Smartygrants portal.
- Funding of up to $20,000 (excluding GST) for 8 to 12 weeks.
The proposed Fellow must be:
- an Australian citizen or have Australian residency
- residing and working in Queensland
- a currently registered, practicing school teacher in Queensland (Prep–Year 12).
Guidelines and conditions
More information about the Fellowship, and documents required to apply can be found here:
Apply now online
Applications for the Queensland–Cooper Hewitt Fellowships Program 2020 are now open.