Please complete this 2-minute survey to help us improve our products and services:
Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality
Building on our active sister state relationship, established in 1989, this 2014 agreement advances collaborative research and commercialisation opportunities with Shanghai – China’s leading business and research centre.
The current Memorandum of Understanding which was renewed in September 2018 encompasses:
- life sciences—including biomedical, bio-agriculture, pharmaceutical and medical technology
- material science and nanotechnology
- energy – including the development of cleaner sources of power generation
- information and communications technology including Geographical Information Science and technology
- environmental protection and sustainable development
- advanced manufacturing.
Shanghai is one of the key centres for the new Queensland–Ministry of Science and Technology Commercialisation Partnership Program. This gives Queensland researchers, scientists and entrepreneurs the opportunity to undertake three month placements in leading Chinese science and technology incubators.