Australian Institute for Suicide Research and Prevention (AISRAP)
AISRAP is the leading Australian centre for research, clinical practice, education and community action for suicide prevention, sought after for the quality of the advice and the outcomes it provides in linking research and practice. The Institute maintain the Queensland Suicide Register, one of the most comprehensive databases of its kind in Australia and in the Asia Pacific region. It is a World Health Organization Collaborating Centre.
- Organisation type
- University Research Centre
- Number of research staff
- 20-100 research staff
- Psychology Building (M24), Griffith University, Messines Ridge Road, Mt Gravatt QLD 4122
Facilities and major equipment
- Queensland Suicide Register
- Emeritus Professor Diego De Leo—Over 700 publications (including over 350 peer-reviewed articles, 170 book chapters) and contributor to the World Health Organization
- Ass. Prof Kairi Kolves—A/Prof Kolves serves on the Queensland Advisory Group on Suicide and the Advisory Board of Lifeline Research Foundation and is published in over 100 peer-reviewed papers, and numerous book chapters and reports.
Key science sectors
More information about the sectors this centre is involved in:
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.