Centre for Governance and Public Policy (CGPP)
The Centre is dedicated to enhancing knowledge of governance and public policy in Australia and globally. CGPP hosts one of the greatest concentrations of research-only scholars in the political science discipline in Australia. The Centre’s research programs include: global health governance; policy and capacity; comparative political philosophy; public integrity and anti-corruption; international political economy and global governance studies; environment, resources and sustainability; federalism, regionalism and devolution; and leadership and democratic governance.
- Organisation type
- University Research Centre
- Number of research staff
- 20-100 research staff
- Room -1.10, Glyn Davis Building (N72), Griffith University Nathan campus, 170 Kessels Road, Nathan QLD 4111
Strengths and capabilities
- Political science expertise
- Public administration
- Professor Duncan McDonnell—Professor Duncan McDonnell specialises in political parties, populism, Euroscepticism and right wing politics
- Professor Haig Patapan—Expertise in political philosophy, political leadership and Australian and Comparative Constitutionalism
Key science sectors
More information about the sectors this centre is involved in:
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.