The University of Queensland
The Ecology Centre represents the most productive association of ecological researchers in Australia and is ranked fifth in the world. The Centre is multi-disciplinary with over 150 academics, postdocs and PhD students from five Schools and Centres across the University.
Key science sectors
Strengths and capabilities
- conservation biology
- andscape ecology
- environmental restoration
- statistical methods in ecology and evolutionary biology
Facilities and major equipment
- Terrestrial Ecological Research Facility
- Moreton Bay Research Station
- Heron Island Research Station
- Fourteen glasshouses with Quarantine, PC2, temperature controlled and evaporative cooled options
Number of research staff
20-100 research staff
Goddard Building (8), The University of Queensland, St Lucia QLD 4072
- University Research Centre
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.