Gatton Research Facility (GRF)
Agri-Science Queensland, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
Gatton Research Facility, comprises a 60 person office, laboratory and 50 hectares of alluvial land where horticultural, pasture and grains research projects are undertaken. The site also supports DNRM and NPRS activities in the region.
Key science sectors
Strengths and capabilities
- Irrigation capacity
- Modern equipment
- Skilled staff
- Horticulture, pasture and grains research and development capacity
Facilities and major equipment
- Modern office and laboratory
- Reliable irrigation and modern equipment
- Industry relevant equipment
- 50 ha aluvial soil
- Farm facilities
Number of research staff
Upto 20 research staff
Gatton Reseach Facility, via UQ Hort Ring Road,, Gatton, 4343
- Queensland Government – Partner
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.