Leslie Research Facility (LRC)
Agri-Science Queensland, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
The Leslie Research Facility is recognised internationally as a centre for excellence in research on grains and other field crops. This facility is the base for research groups conducting field trials all across northern NSW and up to central Queensland.
Key science sectors
Strengths and capabilities
- Evaluation of winter cereal germplasm
- Evaluation of pests and diseases
- Evaluation of grain quality
Facilities and major equipment
- 7.5 Ha of red volcanic soil
- Onsite administration building with conference room
- Research laboratories, glasshouses and cold rooms
- Sheds including mechanical workshop, preparation rooms and chemical stores
- Specialised plant and equipment to support research activity
- Environmentally controlled seed store
Number of research staff
20-100 research staff
13 Holberton St, Toowoomba QLD 4350
- Queensland Government – Partner
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.