Redlands and Queensland Crop Development Facility
Agri-Science Queensland, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
The Redlands Research Station provide research for the nursery, cut flower, parks and gardens, landscape and turf industries and also houses the peak bodies for these industries. Collaborative research with CSIRO, Queensland University of Technology and University of Queensland is undertaken in the Queensland Crop Development Facility.
Key science sectors
Strengths and capabilities
- Industry development to Queensland lifestyle horticulture industries
- Contract research with industry and research organisations
- Management of turf grasses with industry groups
- Research for multiple client groups in horticulture, agriculture, technology and forestry
Facilities and major equipment
- Plant Containment Level 2 chilled water glasshouse
- Plant Containment Level 2 evaporative cooled glasshouse
- Lamina flow laboratories
- Shade houses and plant propagation areas
- 5 hectares of red soil cultivation for field trials
Number of research staff
Up to 20 research staff
26-40 Delancey Street, Cleveland QLD 4163
- Queensland Government – Agency
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.