Trusted Autonomous Systems Defence Cooperative Research Centre (TAS-DCRC)
Trusted Autonomous Systems is Australia’s first Defence Cooperative Research Centre, and is uniquely equipped to deliver world-leading autonomous and robotic technologies to enable trusted and effective cooperation between humans and machines. TAS-DCRC aims to develop: highly self-sufficient and survivable systems; highly self-determining and self-aware systems; human-autonomy systems that are human and context aware and to increase the speed and scalability of deployability for trusted autonomous systems and reduce the cost of autonomous systems technology solutions.
- Organisation type
- Cooperative Research Centre - Headquarters
- Queensland Government – Partner
- Number of research staff
20-100 research staff
Toowong QLD 4066
Strengths and capabilities
- Australia’s first Defence Cooperative Research Centre
- Development of world-leading autonomous and robotic technologies
- Innovative IP through targeted research and technology
Key science sectors
More information about the sectors this centre is involved in:
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.