Trusted Autonomous Systems Defence Cooperative Research Centre (TAS-DCRC)
Trusted Autonomous Systems is Australia’s first Defence Cooperative Research Centre, and is uniquely equipped to deliver world-leading autonomous and robotic technologies to enable trusted and effective cooperation between humans and machines. TAS-DCRC aims to develop: highly self-sufficient and survivable systems; highly self-determining and self-aware systems; human-autonomy systems that are human and context aware and to increase the speed and scalability of deployability for trusted autonomous systems and reduce the cost of autonomous systems technology solutions.
Key science sectors
Strengths and capabilities
- Australia’s first Defence Cooperative Research Centre
- Development of world-leading autonomous and robotic technologies
- Innovative IP through targeted research and technology
Number of research staff
20-100 research staff
Toowong QLD 4066
- Cooperative Research Centre - Headquarters
- Queensland Government – Partner
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.