The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Wesley Medical Research - Wesley Hospital (WMR)
Wesley Medical Research
Wesley Medical Research hosts a variety of clinical research support services and laboratories for doctors and clinicians involved in research. Wesley Medical Research is a leading independent, not-for-profit medical research organisation with a strong focus applied medical research – research which show results and improves patient care and their quality of life within 5 years after the initiation of the research project.
Key science sectors
Strengths and capabilities
- Clinical research study design and development support
- Access to biological samples for research
- Support in obtaining ethics and governance approval
- Biostatistical analysis & data management
- Access to academic collaborations
- Access to network of doctors, surgeons and patients
Facilities and major equipment
- Pathology Laboratory
- Women’s Health Laboratory
- Diagnostic Systems (Metabolic) Laboratory
- DEXA body composition and bone density scan & BodPod
- Data Management Office
- Rural and Remote Health Centre
- Nursing Research Centre
- Research e
Number of research staff
20-100 research staff
Level 8, East Wing, The Wesley Hospital, 451 Coronation Drive, Auchenflower, 4066
Other centres in Queensland
- Clinical Trials Centre
- Wesley Medical Research - Buderim Private Hospital
- Wesley Medical Research - St Andrew's War Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Medical Research - St Stephen's Hospital
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.