Australian Centre for Sustainable Business and Development-Springfield (ACSBD)
University of Southern Queensland
The Australian Centre for Sustainable Business and Development helps rural and regional business innovate and adapt by facilitating decision making that is informed by evidence. The Centre has five research programs delivering: entrepreneurial leadership and activity; innovative solutions for value added exports; farmer access to supply chains and growth capital; sustainable land and livestock management; and innovation in regional community development. We have engaged hundreds of small and medium enterprises through our ecoBiz partnership with industry and government, helping businesses to become more efficient, innovative competitive. By developing Asian export decision support tools, we facilitate the expansion of high value food product opportunities for Queensland beef and horticultural producers.
Key science sectors
Strengths and capabilities
- Business systems research
- Agricultural export value chains
- Evaluation of sustainability options and programs
- Agribusiness and small business research
- Social attitudes and values
Number of research staff
Upto 20 research staff
Room A526, Level 5, University of Southern Queensland Springfield Campus, 37 Sinnathamby Boulevard, Springfield Central, 4300
Other centres in Queensland
- Australian Centre for Sustainable Business and Development - Springfield (primary)
- Australian Centre for Sustainable Business and Development -Toowoomba
- University Research Centre
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.