Centre for Health, Informatics, and Economic Research (CHIER)
Institute for Resilient Regions, University of Southern Queensland
The Centre for Health, Informatics, and Economic Research is a multi-disciplinary centre committed to research advancing understanding of issues of greatest potential benefit to the health and welfare of regional and rural. The Centre's research addresses regional and rural health disparities, including improving cancer survivorship and quality of life for regional Queenslanders,through a variety of projects and partnerships.
Key science sectors
Strengths and capabilities
- Conducting longitudinal health research
- Experience in conducting health services research
- Clinical experience in agricultural health and medicine
- Access to clinical services in rural towns industry and academic partnership
Facilities and major equipment
- Collaboration with the Union for International Cancer Control
Number of research staff
Upto 20 research staff
Building B, University of Southern Queensland, 37 Sinnathamby Blvd, Springfield Central QLD 4300
Other centre in Queensland
- University Research Centre
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.