Centre for Organic Photonics and Electronics (COPE)
The University of Queensland
COPE is an interdisciplinary physics and chemistry centre specialising in synthesis, materials and device characterisation, molecular modelling and condensed matter theory, photonics and electronics in organic materials.
Key science sectors
Facilities and major equipment
- Heidolph Laborota 4000 Efficient
- Rotational-Vacuum-Concentrator, Christ Freeze Dryer BETA 1-8 LD plus
- Sigma 2
- 5 Centrifuge
- Medium Pressure Liquid Chromatography (MPLC)
- Stirred High Pressure PARR Reactors
Number of research staff
20-100 research staff
Parnell Building 7, University of Queensland QLD 4072
- University Research Centre
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.