Gold Coast University Hospital
The Gold Coast University Hospital is one of the largest clinical teaching and research facilities in Queensland with research covering multiple areas from allied health to nursing and midwifery, as well as medical specialties and imaging. Research at GCUH operates conjoint appointments at Griffith University and Bond University and collaborations with more than 70 national and international organisations. With research activity across 22 different clinical areas, delivering in excess of 150 research projects annually, the GCUH results in the publishing of an average of 270 peer reviewed journal articles each year.
Key science sectors
Strengths and capabilities
- Emergency Medicine and Trauma
- Intensive Care
- Clinical trials
- Medical Imaging
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Allied Health
- Complementary Medicines
- Women, Children and Newborns
Facilities and major equipment
- Major modern hospital
- Co-location with major health-related institutes and centres
- Access to the facilities of Griffith University and Bond University partners
Number of research staff
20-100 research staff
1 Hospital Boulevard, Southport QLD 4215
- Professor Julia Crilly—Order of Australia Medal (OAM) for her service to emergency care nursing.
- Research Hospital
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.