Please complete this 2-minute survey to help us improve our products and services:
Nihon Superior Centre for the Manufacture of Electronic Materials (NS CMEM)
The University of Queensland
NS CMEM brings world-class research capability to the manufacture of electronic materials. The centre specialises in the development of lead-free soldering and brazing alloys and the manufacture of materials for energy storage and transport materials including hydrogen storage and novel solid-state anode materials. The centre has a strong focus on commercially relevant and environmentally sustainable research.
Key science sectors
Facilities and major equipment
- Tabletop SEM/EDS
- Sputter coater (with Au, Ag, Pt targets)
- MBraun UNIlab glovebox with oxygen and moisture monitoring
- Manual purge glovebox
- Reflow and Heratherm annealing ovens
- Bridgeman furnace
- Battery testing equipment
- Coin cell assembly equipment
- Durston double power mills and Turbula ball milling cell
- Gravimetric hydrogen storage testing equipment
Number of research staff
Upto 20 research staff
Frank White Building (43), The University of Queensland, St Lucia QLD 4072
- University Research Centre
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.