Please complete this 2-minute survey to help us improve our products and services:
Redden St Research Facility
Agri-Science Queensland, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
The Facility delivers research, extension and development in biosecurity, fruit fly disenfection research, weed control and pest eradication programs.
Key science sectors
Strengths and capabilities
- Entomology research
- Physiology research
- Biosecurity processing
- Pest eradication programming
Facilities and major equipment
- NATA accredited food testing microbiological laboratory
- Control Temperature Rooms
- Plant and equipment to support research activity
- Research laboratories, freezers and cold rooms
- Sheds including mechanical workshop, preparation rooms and chemical stores
Number of research staff
20-100 research staff
21-23 Redden Street, Portsmith, Cairns QLD 4870
- Queensland Government – Partner
Is this your centre? See any issues? Send a request to update your listing.
Register your centre
Register your centre to be listed in this directory.